Through an established network of General Practitioner, Specialists and Rehabilitation Service Providers, Rehab Options Injury Management are dedicated to the rehabilitation of injured worker, services included:
- Early intervention to ensure employees receive appropriate treatment and management, thus increasing the likelihood of Return To Work and decreasing the costs involved.
- Develop and monitor individual Return To Work programs
- Prevention of unnecessary Lost Time Injuries. Stop LTI's.
- Task analysis to ascertain suitable duties upon recommencement of work, in alignment with treating medicos and relevant parties.
- Planning and implementation of Work Trials for employees unable to return to pre-injury employment. Work trials may involve a referral and working with a co-operative rehab provider.
- Development and maintenance of job analysis database and ' suitable duties' database including digital imaging and video library
- Establishing and managing a network of General Practitioners, Medical Specialists and Rehabilitation Service Providers.
- Also deal with the appropriate levels of Insurers to obtain intelligent decisions on the status and strategy on each matter..
To view a Injury Management case study click
Enquire about our Injury Management Services
back to services